After receiving a large amount of feedback and data from the Old School community we've made some changes to Zulrah's combat and drop table.
Zulrah's green form now has increased ranged defence and decreased magic defence. This encourages players killing Zulrah to bring a magic switch and adds to the challenge of killing the boss.
In addition to this change we have added some additional patterns for Zulrah to follow when switching forms and location. Prior to this update there were two orders that Zulrah would switch between forms. We have now added some more to vary the fight further.
Drop table tweaks
The changes to Zulrah's drop table are as follows:
• Increased rarity of torstol seeds as well as decreasing the number dropped from 5 to 2.
• Increased rarity of torstol herb drop.
• Added snapdragon, dwarfweed & toadflax seed drops (2 per drop, rare).
• Added snapdragon, dwarfweed & toadflax herb drops (20 per drop, rare).
• Removed black dragonhide drop.
• Added papaya tree seed drop.
• Added calquat tree seed drop.
• Reduced 2 palm tree seed drop to 1.
• Reduced coconut drop from 50 to 20.
• Reduced Zul-andra teleport scroll drop from 50 to 20.
• Reduced 1,000 Zulrah scales drop to 500.
• Reduced the guaranteed scale drop from 250-500 to 100-300.
• Halved the chance of receiving a dragon halberd.
Zulrah remains an excellent money maker for players that are competent at killing the boss.