Last Man Standing Changes
This week’s update sees some more changes to Last Man Standing.
Those of you who’ve read this month’s edition of the Gielinor Gazette will know that we're removing the buy-in fee for competitive game modes in Last Man Standing. Players who still want the thrill of competing for gold can still play on the High Stakes worlds.
In addition, we've made some changes in order to combat 'boxing', which is a practice where two players will fistfight for the duration of the game, dealing zero damage and preventing legitimate players from attacking them. To fix this, we've implemented a feature where players showing no signs of valid progression within a Last Man Standing session will become attackable while in combat with other players.
Finally, both Bloody and Bloodier Keys now have a chance to give you mithril seeds which will only be usable in the minigame. Peace, man.
In Other News
The PvP world rota has moved to Period B
. On the east of the Atlantic, the hosts are the Standard PvP
world (W25, UK) and the F2P PvP
world (W71, UK). On the west of the Atlantic, the host is the High Risk PvP
world (W37, USA).
The UK LMS
world will switch from members-only (W33, UK), to F2P (W26, UK). The US LMS
world will switch from F2P (W169, USA), to members-only (W192, USA).
- The Spellbook Swap perk’s menu now shows how many more times it can be used that day.
- The word 'diary' has been pluralised on the Achievement Diaries menu.
- Some cat-related messages have been removed from the spam filter as they were found to be useful.
- Players can now talk to Logosia to enable or disable receiving Sun, Temple and Moon pages after completing the In Search of Knowledge miniquest. Too bad she can’t manipulate other drops!
- Female characters now hold mud staves correctly.
- The Zamorak castle in Castle Wars now has the same battlement options as the Saradomin castle, rather than having extra places to climb the wall.